What's Lomas Verdes like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Lomas Verdes. Take time to see the sights such as Industrial Area while you're here. Paseo de la Reforma and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lomas Verdes
Lomas Verdes is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Naucalpan.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Lomas Verdes
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 21.7 mi (35 km) from Lomas Verdes
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from Lomas Verdes
Things to see and do in and around Lomas Verdes
Things to see near Lomas Verdes:
- Industrial Area (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Naucalli Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Los Remedios National Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Tlalnepantla Convention Center (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Corpus Christi Cathedral (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Lomas Verdes:
- Plaza Satelite Shopping Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mundo E Shopping Center (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Toreo Parque Central (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Rodeo Santa Fe (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Sentura Mall (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naucalpan?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)