What's Old Town Bari like?
In Old Town Bari, you can spend time visiting the historical sites, waterfront and cathedrals. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle and Fortino di Sant'Antonio. There's plenty more to see, including Bari Cathedral and Basilica of San Nicola.
How to get to Old Town Bari
- Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Old Town Bari
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Bari
What to see in Old Town Bari
- Bari Cathedral
- Basilica of San Nicola
- Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle
- Fortino di Sant'Antonio
- Piazza del Ferrarese
Things to do in Old Town Bari
- Teatro Margherita
- Historic Civic Museum
- Provincial Archaeological Museum
- Corso Cavour
Other popular Old Town Bari attractions
- Chiesa di San Marco dei Veneziani
- Chiesa di Santa Scolastica
When is the best time to visit Bari?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)