What's Foxrock like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Foxrock. Visit places such as Leopardstown Racecourse and Dundrum Town Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Marlay Park and Grange Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Foxrock
Foxrock is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from Foxrock
Things to see and do in and around Foxrock
Things to see near Foxrock:
- University College Dublin (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Marlay Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- RDS Main Arena (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Herbert Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Foxrock:
- Leopardstown Racecourse (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Dundrum Town Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Grange Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Frascati Shopping Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)