What's Portobello like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Portobello? Take time to see the sights such as Irish-Jewish Museum while you're here. St. Patrick's Cathedral and Iveagh Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Portobello
Portobello is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Portobello
Things to see and do in and around Portobello
Things to see near Portobello:
- St. Patrick's Cathedral (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Iveagh Gardens (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- The National Concert Hall (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- St. Stephen's Green (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Royal College of Surgeons (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Portobello:
- Irish-Jewish Museum (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Gaiety Theatre (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Little Museum of Dublin (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Dublinia (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Grafton Street (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)