What's Marapicu like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Marapicu? Places such as Paradiso Club and Ambev are just a little farther away.
How to get to Marapicu
Marapicu is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Marapicu
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from Marapicu
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)