What's Amazonas like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Amazonas? Places to visit such as Araxa Memorial and Calmon Barreto Museum are not far away. Governador Valadares Square and Museum of the Holy Church of Saint Sebastian are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Amazonas
Amazonas is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Araxa.
- Araxa (AAX-Romeu Zema), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Amazonas
Things to see and do in and around Amazonas
Things to see near Amazonas:
- Araxa Memorial (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Governador Valadares Square (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Museum of the Holy Church of Saint Sebastian (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Fausto Alvim Municipal Stadium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Park of Christ (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Amazonas:
- Calmon Barreto Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Dona Beja House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Zema Museum (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Araxa?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, August (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, November (average 256 mm of rainfall)