What's Lagoinha like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Lagoinha. Places to visit such as Paradiso Club and Ambev are not far away.
How to get to Lagoinha
Lagoinha is located 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Lagoinha
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Lagoinha
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)