What's Austin like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Austin. Places to visit such as Paradiso Club are a short distance away.
Where are the best places to stay in Austin?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Austin, here is one favourite nearby:
Girão House - 3.9 mi (6.2 km) awayComfortable holiday home with balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
How to get to AustinAustin is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from Austin
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from Austin
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)