What's Ipiranga like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ipiranga. Places to visit such as Paradiso Club are a short distance away.
How to get to Ipiranga
Ipiranga is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from Ipiranga
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) from Ipiranga
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)