What's Palhada like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Palhada? Visit places such as Paradiso Club and TopShopping Nova Iguaçu when you venture just outside the neighbourhood.
How to get to Palhada
Palhada is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Palhada
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from Palhada
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)