What's Geneciano like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Geneciano? Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Geneciano has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Geneciano with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighbourhoods that surround Geneciano hotels so you can see how close you are to landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Geneciano hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Geneciano
Geneciano is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Geneciano
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from Geneciano
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)