What's Chacrinha like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Chacrinha? Places to visit such as TopShopping Nova Iguaçu are a short distance away.
How to get to Chacrinha
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Chacrinha
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Chacrinha
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)