What's Comendador Soares like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Comendador Soares? Places to visit such as TopShopping Nova Iguaçu are a short distance away.
How to get to Comendador Soares
Comendador Soares is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Nova Iguaçu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Comendador Soares
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from Comendador Soares
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)