What's Santa Eugênia like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Santa Eugênia. Places to visit such as TopShopping Nova Iguaçu are a short distance away.
How to get to Santa Eugênia
Santa Eugênia is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Santa Eugênia
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Santa Eugênia
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)