What's Araxa Centro like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Araxa Centro. Take time to see places such as Calmon Barreto Museum and Araxa Memorial while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Governador Valadares Square and Dona Beja House.
How to get to Araxa Centro
Araxa Centro is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Araxa.
- Araxa (AAX-Romeu Zema), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Araxa Centro
Things to see and do in and around Araxa Centro
What to see in Araxa Centro
- Araxa Memorial
- Governador Valadares Square
- Museum of the Holy Church of Saint Sebastian
- Fausto Alvim Municipal Stadium
Things to do in Araxa Centro
- Calmon Barreto Museum
- Dona Beja House
- Zema Museum
When is the best time to visit Araxa?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, August (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, November (average 256 mm of rainfall)