What's Rosa dos Ventos like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Rosa dos Ventos? Places to visit such as TopShopping Nova Iguaçu and Paradiso Club are not far away.
How to get to Rosa dos Ventos
Rosa dos Ventos is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Nova Iguacu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Rosa dos Ventos
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from Rosa dos Ventos
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguacu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)