What's Sint-Pieters-Aaigem like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Sint-Pieters-Aaigem? Places to visit such as Flanders Expo and Blaarmeersen Recreation Area are not far away. STAM Ghent City Museum and Citadel Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Sint-Pieters-Aaigem
Things to see near Sint-Pieters-Aaigem:
- Flanders Expo (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Blaarmeersen Recreation Area (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Citadel Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Ghent ICC (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- St. Peter's Square (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Sint-Pieters-Aaigem:
- STAM Ghent City Museum (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- City Museum for Contemporary Art (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Vooruit Arts Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Old Fish Market (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Capitole Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ghent?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, September, November (average 77 mm of rainfall)