What's Furth-Süd like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Furth-Süd. Visit places such as Jever Fun Skihalle and Duesseldorf-Hafen when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Rhine Tower and Duesseldorf City Hall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Furth-Süd
Furth-Süd is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Neuss.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Furth-Süd
- Cologne - Bonn Airport (CGN), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from Furth-Süd
Things to see and do in and around Furth-Süd
Things to see near Furth-Süd:
- Seestern (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Duesseldorf-Hafen (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Rhine Tower (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Duesseldorf City Hall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Merkur Spiel-Arena (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Furth-Süd:
- Museum Insel Hombroich (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Marktplatz (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Tonhalle Duesseldorf (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Konigsallee (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Museum Kunstpalast (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Neuss?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)