What's Rosellen like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Rosellen. Visit places such as Museum Insel Hombroich and Castle Mickeln when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Jever Fun Skihalle and Strabeach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Rosellen
Rosellen is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Neuss.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Rosellen
- Cologne - Bonn Airport (CGN), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Rosellen
Things to see and do in and around Rosellen
Things to see near Rosellen:
- Castle Mickeln (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- University of Duesseldorf (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Strabeach (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Schloss Hülchrath (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Uedesheimer Rheinbogen (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Neuss?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)