What's Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein? Top places in the larger area to visit include Messe Duesseldorf and Konigsallee. Museum Insel Hombroich and Jever Fun Skihalle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein
Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Neuss.
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein
- Cologne - Bonn Airport (CGN), 26 mi (41.9 km) from Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein
Things to see and do in and around Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein
Things to see near Speck/Wehl/Helpenstein:
- Schloss Hülchrath (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- St. Quirinus Neuss (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Port of Neuss (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Neuss?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)