What's Saint-Victor like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that Saint-Victor has to offer, including its waterfront. You'll find a selection of coffee shops and bars in the neighbourhood. Take a fun excursion to Old Port of Marseille. There's plenty more to see, including La Criee National Theater of Marseille and Musée du Santon.
How to get to Saint-Victor
Saint-Victor is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Saint-Victor
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Victor
What to see in Saint-Victor
- Old Port of Marseille
- Abbaye de Saint Victor
Things to do in Saint-Victor
- La Criee National Theater of Marseille
- Musée du Santon
When is the best time to visit Marseille?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)