What's Le Polygone like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Le Polygone? Take time to see places such as Massif Central and Valence Parc Expo while you're here. Valence Cathedral and Valence Museum are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Le Polygone
What to see in Le Polygone
- Massif Central
- Valence Parc Expo
Things to do near Le Polygone:
- Valence Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Chanalets Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Domaine du Tunnel - Stéphane Robert (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valence?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, May (average 116 mm of rainfall)