What's Le Grand Charran like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Le Grand Charran. Nature lovers can visit Massif Central. Valence Museum and Valence Cathedral are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Le Grand Charran
Things to see near Le Grand Charran:
- Massif Central (89 mi/143.2 km away)
- Valence Cathedral (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Chateau de Crussol (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Valence Parc Expo (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Maison des Tetes (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Le Grand Charran:
- Valence Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Chanalets Golf Club (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Domaine du Tunnel - Stéphane Robert (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ardeche Miniatures (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valence?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, November, May (average 116 mm of rainfall)