What's DIFC like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about DIFC, especially its shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take in some culture at Tabari Artspace and Derby Art Gallery. There's plenty more to see, including Dubai International Financial Centre and XVA Gallery.
How to get to DIFC
DIFC is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from DIFC
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from DIFC
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from DIFC
Things to see and do in and around DIFC
What to see in DIFC
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- The Gate Building
Things to do in DIFC
- Tabari Artspace
- XVA Gallery
- Empty Quarter
- Ayyam Gallery
- Derby Art Gallery
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 23 mm of rainfall)