What's Chestnut Hill like?
In Chestnut Hill, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Morris Arboretum while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Philadelphia Museum of Art and Pennsylvania Convention Center.
How to get to Chestnut Hill
Chestnut Hill is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Chestnut Hill
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Chestnut Hill
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Chestnut Hill
Travelling to Chestnut Hill by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Philadelphia Highland Station
- Philadelphia Chestnut Hill West Station
- Philadelphia St. Martins Station
Things to see and do in and around Chestnut Hill
Things to see near Chestnut Hill:
- Morris Arboretum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Morris Arboretum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Arcadia University (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- La Salle University (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Keswick Theatre (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Chestnut Hill:
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Plymouth Meeting Mall (5 mi/8 km away)
- Hope Lodge (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Beth Sholom Synagogue (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Museum of Nursing History (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Philadelphia?