What's Northeast Philadelphia like?
In Northeast Philadelphia, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Benjamin Rush State Park while you're here. Philadelphia Mills and Parx Casino and Racetrack are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Northeast Philadelphia
Northeast Philadelphia is located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Northeast Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 0.6 mi (1 km) from Northeast Philadelphia
- Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Northeast Philadelphia
Travelling to Northeast Philadelphia by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Philadelphia Forest Hills Station
- Philadelphia Philmont Station
- Philadelphia Somerton Station
Things to see and do in and around Northeast Philadelphia
Things to see near Northeast Philadelphia:
- Benjamin Rush State Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Neshaminy State Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Northeast Philadelphia:
- Philadelphia Mills (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Parx Casino and Racetrack (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Philadelphia Insectarium and Butterfly Pavilion (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Penn Community Bank Amphitheater (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Philadelphia?