What's Manayunk like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Manayunk. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Rittenhouse Square are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Pennsylvania Convention Center and Liberty Bell Center.
How to get to Manayunk
Manayunk is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Manayunk
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Manayunk
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Manayunk
Travelling to Manayunk by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Philadelphia Manayunk Station
- Philadelphia Ivy Ridge Station
Things to see and do in and around Manayunk
Things to see near Manayunk:
- St. Joseph's University (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Fairmount Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- La Salle University (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Morris Arboretum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Haverford College (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Manayunk:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Mann Center for the Performing Arts (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Please Touch Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Philadelphia Zoo (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Morris Arboretum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Philadelphia?