What's Stogi like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Stogi. Take time to see the sights such as Stogi Beach while you're here. Gdansk Shipyards and Museum of the Second World War are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Stogi
Stogi is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Stogi
Things to see and do in and around Stogi
Things to see near Stogi:
- Stogi Beach (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gdansk Shipyards (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Stadion Energa Gdańsk (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Marina Gdańsk (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Stogi:
- Museum of the Second World War (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- European Solidarity Centre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Mariacka Street (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Long Market (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Artus Court (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gdańsk?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)