What's Mikocheni like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Mikocheni. Take time to see places such as Makumbusho Village and Nafasi Art Space while you're here. Mlimani City and The Slipway are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mikocheni
Mikocheni is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Dar es Salaam.
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from Mikocheni
Things to see and do in and around Mikocheni
Things to see near Mikocheni:
- Nafasi Art Space (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Mbezi Beach (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Zanzibar Ferry Terminal (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Coco Beach (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Mikocheni:
- Makumbusho Village (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mlimani City (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- The Slipway (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Kariakoo Market (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Mwenge Carvers Market (1.3 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dar es Salaam?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, December (average 175 mm of rainfall)