What's South Morang like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than South Morang. Places such as Yarrambat Park Golf Course and Uni Hill Factory Outlets are just a little farther away. Boulevard Development Reserve and Browns Lane Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to South MorangSouth Morang is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 13 mi (21 km) from South Morang
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from South Morang
Things to see and do in and around South Morang
Things to see near South Morang:
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology - Bundoora (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Boulevard Development Reserve (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Browns Lane Reserve (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- University Hill Drainage Reserve (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Mernda Streamside Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near South Morang:
- Yarrambat Park Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Uni Hill Factory Outlets (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)