What's Currumbin Waters like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Currumbin Waters. Take time to see the sights such as Balter Brewing Company while you're here. The Pines Elanora and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Currumbin Waters
Currumbin Waters is located 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Currumbin Waters
Things to see and do in and around Currumbin Waters
Things to see near Currumbin Waters:
- Currumbin Beach (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Bilinga Beach (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Kirra Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Coolangatta Beach (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Currumbin Creek Estuary Bridge (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Currumbin Waters:
- The Pines Elanora (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- The Strand (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)