What's Varroville like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Varroville? Places such as Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses and Minto Indoor Sports Centre are just a little farther away. Campbelltown Stadium and Gledswood Hills Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Varroville
Varroville is located 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Varroville
Things to see and do in and around Varroville
Things to see near Varroville:
- Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Minto Indoor Sports Centre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Campbelltown Stadium (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Western Sydney University (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Badgerys Creek Memorial Cemetery (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)