What's Upper Burringbar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Upper Burringbar? Take time to see places such as Inner Pocket Nature Reserve and Mount Jerusalem National Park while you're here. Mount Chowan Trailhead and Wabba Road Diversion Trailhead are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Upper Burringbar
Upper Burringbar is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Upper Burringbar
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from Upper Burringbar
- Lismore, NSW (LSY), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from Upper Burringbar
Things to see and do in and around Upper Burringbar
What to see in Upper Burringbar
- Inner Pocket Nature Reserve
- Mount Jerusalem National Park
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)