What's Batubelig like?
Batubelig is notable for its beach access. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighbourhood's spas and gardens. Take time to see the sights such as Batu Belig Beach while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Kuta Beach and Seminyak Beach.
How to get to Batubelig
Batubelig is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Seminyak.
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Batubelig
Things to see and do in and around Batubelig
Things to see near Batubelig:
- Batu Belig Beach (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Kuta Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Seminyak Beach (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Double Six Beach (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Legian Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Batubelig:
- Seminyak Square (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Eat Street (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Krisna (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Beachwalk Shopping Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Poppies Lane II (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seminyak?
- Hottest months: April, November, March, May (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 166 mm of rainfall)