What's Clayton Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Clayton Park? Places such as Halifax Shopping Centre and Chocolate Lake Beach are just a little farther away. Kearney Lake Beach and Angus L. Macdonald Bridge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Clayton Park
Clayton Park is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Halifax.
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Clayton Park
Things to see and do in and around Clayton Park
Things to see near Clayton Park:
- Mount Saint Vincent University (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bayers Lake Business Park (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Chocolate Lake Beach (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Kearney Lake Beach (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Angus L. Macdonald Bridge (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Clayton Park:
- Halifax Shopping Centre (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Museum of Natural History (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Halifax Citadel (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Casino Nova Scotia (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Neptune Theatre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Halifax?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, May (average 121 mm of rainfall)