What's Cotroceni like?
Cotroceni is a walkable area where you can spend time appreciating its historical sites. Take time to see places such as Bucharest Botanical Garden and Cotroceni Palace while you're here. Romanian National Opera and Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cotroceni
Cotroceni is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Cotroceni
Things to see and do in and around Cotroceni
Things to see near Cotroceni:
- Bucharest Botanical Garden (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Palace of the Parliament (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bucharest City Hall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- University of Bucharest (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Cotroceni:
- Cotroceni Palace (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Romanian National Opera (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- National Museum of Romanian History (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 66 mm of rainfall)