What's Old Town Constanta like?
In Old Town Constanta, you can easily get to the seaside or simply explore the historical sites and bars. Take time to see places such as Constanta Casino and Constanta Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Ovid Square and Museum of National History and Archeology.
How to get to Old Town Constanta
Old Town Constanta is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Constanta.
- Constanta (CND-Mihail Kogalniceanu), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Old Town Constanta
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Constanta
What to see in Old Town Constanta
- Constanta Casino
- Constanta Beach
- Ovid Square
- Great Mahmudiye Mosque
Things to do near Old Town Constanta:
- Museum of National History and Archeology (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Luna Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Mamaia Aqua Magic (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Mamaia Casino (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- The Museum of Natural Sciences Constanța (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Constanta?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: June, November, July, October (average 38 mm of rainfall)