What's Bucharest City-Centre like?
Bucharest City-Centre is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and art scene. Nature lovers can visit Piata Unirii and Carol Park. There's plenty more to see, including Romanian Athenaeum and National Museum of Art of Romania.
How to get to Bucharest City-Centre
Bucharest City-Centre is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Bucharest City-Centre
Things to see and do in and around Bucharest City-Centre
What to see in Bucharest City-Centre
- University of Bucharest
- Bucharest City Hall
- Piata Romana
- Piata Unirii
- Carol Park
Things to do in Bucharest City-Centre
- Romanian Athenaeum
- National Museum of Art of Romania
- National Museum of Romanian History
- Casino Partouche - Athenee Palace Hilton
- National Theater Bucharest
Other popular Bucharest City-Centre attractions
- University Square
- Yeshua Tova Synagogue
- Bucharest Museum
- Victoriei Street
- Unirea Shopping Center
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?