What's Jaguare like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Jaguare. Paulista Avenue and Allianz Park are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Ibirapuera Park is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Jaguare
Jaguare is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 18.6 mi (30 km) from Jaguare
- Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Jaguare
Things to see and do in and around Jaguare
Things to see near Jaguare:
- Allianz Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- University of Sao Paulo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Villa-Lobos Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Leopoldina Villas Boas Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Federal Police Department (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Jaguare:
- Shopping Villa-Lobos (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Osasco Plaza Shopping (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Butanta Institute (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Tiete Plaza Shoping (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Shopping Eldorado (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit São Paulo?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 208 mm of rainfall)