What's Kariakoo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Kariakoo? Take time to see the sights such as Kariakoo Market while you're here. Zanzibar Ferry Terminal and Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kariakoo
Kariakoo is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Dar es Salaam.
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Kariakoo
Things to see and do in and around Kariakoo
Things to see near Kariakoo:
- Zanzibar Ferry Terminal (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Port of Dar es Salaam (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Coco Beach (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Tanzania National Stadium (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Kariakoo:
- Kariakoo Market (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Makumbusho Village (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- The Slipway (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Mlimani City (5 mi/8 km away)
- Ilala Market (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dar es Salaam?
- Hottest months: March, December, February, November (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, December (average 235 mm of rainfall)