What's Nile River Luxor like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Nile River Luxor, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's river views and bars. Luxor Temple and Valley of the Kings are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Colossi of Memnon and Karnak are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Nile River Luxor
Nile River Luxor is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Luxor.
- Luxor (LXR-Luxor Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Nile River Luxor
Things to see and do in and around Nile River Luxor
Things to see near Nile River Luxor:
- Luxor Temple (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Valley of the Kings (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Colossi of Memnon (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Karnak (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Medinet Habu (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Nile River Luxor:
- Mummification Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Luxor Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Luxor Market (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Luxor?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: May, January, February, March (average 2 mm of rainfall)