What's Gascue like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gascue, especially its restaurants and seaside access. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's casinos. Take in some culture at Eduardo Brito National Theater and Museum of History and Geography. There's plenty more to see, including National Palace and Museum of the Dominican Man.
How to get to Gascue
Gascue is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Santo Domingo.
- Santo Domingo (SDQ-Las Americas Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Gascue
- Santo Domingo (JBQ-La Isabela Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Gascue
Things to see and do in and around Gascue
What to see in Gascue
- National Palace
- Plaza de la Cultura
- El Obelisco Macho
Things to do in Gascue
- Eduardo Brito National Theater
- Museum of the Dominican Man
- Museum of History and Geography
- National Museum
- Museum of Modern Art
When is the best time to visit Santo Domingo?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, May, July, August (average 170 mm of rainfall)