What's Tran Phu Beach like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Tran Phu Beach, especially its bars and seaside access. Take time to discover this upmarket neighbourhood's spas. Take time to see places such as Nha Trang Night Market and Tram Huong Tower while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Louisiane Brewhouse and April 2 Square.
How to get to Tran Phu Beach
Tran Phu Beach is located 1 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Nha Trang.
- Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Tran Phu Beach
Things to see and do in and around Tran Phu Beach
What to see in Tran Phu Beach
- Tram Huong Tower
- April 2 Square
Things to do in Tran Phu Beach
- Nha Trang Night Market
- Vincom Plaza Le Thanh Ton
- Khanh Hoa Museum
- Alexandre Yersin Museum
When is the best time to visit Loc Tho?
- Hottest months: May, June, July, August (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, May (average 167 mm of rainfall)