What's Targówek like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Targówek. Top places in the larger area to visit include Warsaw Zoo and Old Town Market Place. Old Town Square and Copernicus Science Centre are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Targówek
Targówek is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Targówek
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from Targówek
Things to see and do in and around Targówek
Things to see near Targówek:
- Old Town Market Place (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Old Town Square (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Palace of Culture and Science (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- National Stadium (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Warsaw Mermaid Statue (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Targówek:
- Warsaw Zoo (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Copernicus Science Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Warsaw Uprising Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Room Escape Warsaw (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Warsaw Historical Museum (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)