What's Oyster Bay like?
While in Oyster Bay, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Nyumba ya Sanaa and Coco Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Little Theatre.
How to get to Oyster Bay
Oyster Bay is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Dar es Salaam.
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Oyster Bay
Things to see and do in and around Oyster Bay
Things to see near Oyster Bay:
- Coco Beach (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Zanzibar Ferry Terminal (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Port of Dar es Salaam (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Mbezi Beach (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do in Oyster Bay
- Nyumba ya Sanaa
- Little Theatre
When is the best time to visit Dar es Salaam?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, December (average 175 mm of rainfall)