What's Kilkenny City Centre like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kilkenny City Centre, especially its bars and historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Butler House and St. John the Evangelist Church. There's plenty more to see, including St. Mary’s Medieval Mile Museum and Smithwick's Brewery Tour.
Things to see and do in and around Kilkenny City Centre
What to see in Kilkenny City Centre
- Black Abbey
- Kilkenny Castle
- Butler House
- St. Canice's Cathedral
- St. John the Evangelist Church
Things to do in Kilkenny City Centre
- St. Mary’s Medieval Mile Museum
- Smithwick's Brewery Tour
- Rothe House
- National Craft Gallery
Other popular Kilkenny City Centre attractions
- Grace's Castle
- St Mary's Cathedral
- Kilkenny Methodist Church
- Shee Alms House
When is the best time to visit Kilkenny?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, January, August, December (average 81 mm of rainfall)