What's Baden Baden Old Town like?
In Baden Baden Old Town, you can spend time visiting the historical sites, casinos and spas. Nature lovers can visit Lichtentaler Allee Park and Mehliskopf. There's plenty more to see, including Friedrichsbad and Faberge Museum.
How to get to Baden Baden Old Town
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Baden Baden Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Baden Baden Old Town
What to see in Baden Baden Old Town
- Lichtentaler Allee Park
- Black Forest National Park
- Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre
Things to do in Baden Baden Old Town
- Faberge Museum
- Casino Baden-Baden
- Caracalla Spa
- Kurhaus Baden-Baden
Other popular Baden Baden Old Town attractions
- Roppenheim The Style Outlets
- Palais Thermal
- Central-North Black Forest Nature Park
- Motorway Church St. Christophorus
When is the best time to visit Baden-Baden?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, May, November (average 94 mm of rainfall)