What's Dinkytown like?
While in Dinkytown, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theatre scene. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy football matches. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Mississippi River. There's plenty more to see, including TCF Bank Stadium and Mariucci Arena.
How to get to Dinkytown
Dinkytown is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Dinkytown
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Dinkytown
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Dinkytown
Things to see and do in and around Dinkytown
What to see in Dinkytown
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Mississippi River
- TCF Bank Stadium
- Mariucci Arena
- Williams Arena
Things to do in Dinkytown
- Weisman Art Museum
- Bell Museum of Natural History
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)