What's Downtown East like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Downtown East, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues, opera and theatre scene. Take a fun excursion to U.S. Bank Stadium. Other popular sights worth a visit include Mississippi River.
How to get to Downtown East
Downtown East is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Downtown East
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Downtown East
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Downtown East
Things to see and do in and around Downtown East
What to see in Downtown East
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- Mississippi River
- Stone Arch Bridge
Things to do in Downtown East
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Washburn "A" Mill
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)