What's Reims City Centre like?
Reims City Centre is notable for its cathedral. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's rich culture. Plan a fun excursion to Mumm and Maison Charles de Cazanove. There's plenty more to see, including Notre-Dame de Reims and Mars Gate.
Things to see and do in and around Reims City Centre
What to see in Reims City Centre
- Notre-Dame de Reims
- Mars Gate
- Tau Palace
- Congress Center
- Cours Jean-Baptiste Langlet
Things to do in Reims City Centre
- Hotel Le Vergeur Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Boulingrin Market
- Maison Charles de Cazanove
Other popular Reims City Centre attractions
- Carnegie Library of Reims
- Patte d'Oie Park
- Reims Arena
When is the best time to visit Reims?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, May (average 57 mm of rainfall)